Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thought of this last night...



Since having been diagnosed (or assumed) to be infected with Influenza A by the GP today, I (Boon Heng) am on self-imposed quarantine in the other room. Definitely caught it from Oliver, so I'm on Tamiflu as well as the usual drugs. And since I don't have a blog and so am hijacking Oliver's, and Heidi is back from infantcare, I decided to create this list of my top 10 English songs. Extremely difficult to squeeze 10 fave songs into a list when there are so many I love and grew up with, although some are new rediscoveries, and so many I can't remember now, so my rule is that every artiste can only have one song, otherwise I'll have many many George Michael's. There are also a few songs hovering outside the top 10, so this list might change. By the time Oliver and Heidi understands music, some of these would have been oldies (some already are).

The worst thing about being sick is knowing that others need to cover your duty... Sophia needs to take care of Heidi on her own, my Mum and Sis taking care of Oliver, and my colleagues having to cover me. And not knowing if I had already spread to them.