Tuesday, October 30, 2007

You'll Never Walk Alone

Can't think of a better title to this post hence this corny name of the Anfield anthem. Oliver likes to go out for a walk on his pram, his eyes lights up and he will crawl animatedly whenever I put on a shirt, wear my waist-pouch and open the front door. If I don't put on a shirt he will also know that I'm just throwing the thrash or mom is watering the plant, I think.

Anyway, recently he is also walking with the aid of the walker used by Yuen Yuen's daughter. In fact that is his favourite plaything now, almost like a coveted goldplated lawnmower to him. He can walk to and fro the house countless times without getting tired. The ones who are tired are us, bending over to follow him so that he won't knock himself over.

I can't wait for him to walk on his own.