Sunday, April 20, 2008

Stop interrupting my sleep!

After two months, our hardship and endurance finally paid off with Oliver finally sleeping through the night and without any night feed. But wait, not yet, Oliver is still interrupting my sleep. I am a light sleeper and is easily roused, so I am not spared from night interruptions yet. Oliver is an active sleeper. We can find him sleeping facing all directions and sometimes near the edge of his bed. I am in constant fear that he will fall off his bed. Lucky, we place some pillows at the edge and that manage to keep him off the edge.

So how does Oliver interrupt my sleep now? Like I say, he moves in all direction, and since he sleeps next to me, he would give me a kick at night just to tell me how well he sleeps through the night. I decide to get a bolster and have it placed between us. How smart of me, right? Not quite I must say, he can now climb over the bolster in his sleep and get over to my side. Oh my sweet slumberland, when will I ever get there?