Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mommy has stomache

I - " Oliver, mommy has stomache. Very painful."
Oliver- "Mommy, you want to go poo poo?"
I - "Oliver, that is a good idea. I shall go poo poo now. Can you look after Heidi? If she stands on the high chair (Heidi is munching apple on high chair), can you tell me?"
Oliver - "Okay."
I - "Thank you."
Oliver - "Mommy, Heidi cried." Background, Heidi was making some noise.
I - "Did she stand on the high chair?"
Oliver ran outside to check - "No." and came to me again "Mommy, Heidi threw up the apple."
I - "Did she stand on the high chair?"
Oliver ran outside to check - "No."
I - "Okay, I am done. Thank you. But Mommy still has stomache."
Oliver put his hand on my tummy - "Is it here?"
I - "Yes. Very painful. Can I see Doctor Chew? I think I am having a fever."
Oliver - "Okay. I get the thermometer. ... Mommy, I cannot find it."
Oliver - " I want my soya bean milk."
I - "Oliver, Mommy's stomach is very painful and you want soya bean milk?"
Oliver - " I want my soya bean milk. SOYA BEAN...SOYA BEEEEAAAN..."
I - "But Mommy cannot walk, very painful. Can you carry me?"
Oliver gleamed - "O-kay, I carried you okay. "

Oliver then hugged my hip all the way to the kitchen, with of course Heidi on my arms.